Traffic & Roads

Traffic engineering within Washoe County encompasses review of new development, traffic signal timing in unincorporated areas, traffic safety, and neighborhood traffic analysis.

Traffic Signal Malfunction

To report a traffic signal malfunction, please call (775) 335-ROAD or 335-7623. Through an Interlocal Agreement, City of Reno maintains traffic signals in unincorporated Washoe County.

Traffic Requests

Please send request to review other traffic issues using our Traffic Calming/Traffic Engineering Request form. This document cannot be submitted online. Please submit using the address and phone number listed on the form.